Thursday, February 5, 2015

Tap Tap Tap…. Is this thing on?

Dear Blog,

Well, it has been awhile, hasn't it?! Last post was August of 2011. This is February 2015. It really feels as if I only took a few month break. Lots of humorous things have happened in the last 4 years. Lots of sad things have happened. More hard things have come my way than I think should be absolutely necessary for one average life. I am thinking I would like to take up the ole blogging habit again.

A person can change a lot in 3 years. I have grown a lot. 

I laugh less, I think. 

I take less crap.

I love harder, but take a little more care in the people I choose to love deeply.

My life has changed pretty dramatically from the last time I stopped and questioned the very things that make my life interesting. I think it is time to take this little blog idea and morph it to match my current life. Isn't that what life is all about anyway? Evolving and morphing, changing and growing?

Stay tuned. 

Always changing, 
Lark

1 comment: